- 3 cups cauliflower chopped**
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- In a pot, with a steam basket in the bottom, steam cauliflower until it falls apart easily when pierced with a fork.
- Drain cauliflower and add to blender or magic bullet
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Season with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare your favourite pasta and combine
** I have uses a number of different veggies along as it adds up to be 3 cups.
I have prepared the sauce with butternut squash and carrot to imamate a cheese sauce and Aria loves my spinach, zucchini and broccoli version.